EPS Survey Section Photograph

Cattle Market

Lauriston Place

 Cattle Market, Lauriston Place

Close to where the Fire Station and College of Art now stand.
West Port and Edinburgh Castle are in the background.

1907

EPS Survey Section photograph - Old Cattle Market, Lauriston Place  -  J Drummond Shiels, 1907

  Reproduced with acknowledgement to the Royal Commission on Ancient & Historical Monuments of Scotland (RCAHMS)
Canmore ID 122945, Photo SC1111175, EPS Survey Section Album Ref 70/4:  Photographer J Drummond Shiels

 

Edinburgh Photographic Society

EPS Survey Section Photos

EPS Survey Section

EPS History

 

__________________