Engraving from Old & New Edinburgh - published 1890

Corstorphine Church

Corstorphine Church  -  1817

Engraaving from 'Old & New Edinburgh'  -  Corstorphine Church

  For permission to reproduce, please contact peter.stubbs@edinphoto.org.uk

    

Corstorphine Church  -  1817

This engraving of Corstorphine Church, in 1817, is after an etching by Sir James Skene of Rubislaw.

Please click here to see the church from the other side.

Engraving from 'Old & New Edinburgh'  -  Corstorphine Church

Corstorphine is now a suburb of Edinburgh, about 4 miles to the west of the centre of Edinburgh on the road to Glasgow.

 

 

 

__________________