- William Murray lived at 10 Dundee Street in 1891 and
54 Dundee Street in 1894, with his family, including sons:
- John Robert Murray [b. Aberdeen, 1869]
- David Murray [b. York, 1871]
- David Murray was listed as a photographer in
- 1891 Edinburgh census
- 1901 Wolverhampton census.
- John Robert Murray was a rubber worker. He was not
known to be a photographer, but he appears to have turned his hand to
photography for the group portrait above, and to have gone to the trouble
of having cabinet print mounts produced bearing his name.
- William Murray died in 1894. His wife Jane died in
1901. At that time, John Robert Murray was still living at 54 Dundee