Studio was based at 11 South Bridge from 1915 until 1925.
photographer who appears in the trade directories at this address from
1915 until 1921 was Mrs Mary Low.
are a couple of post cards produced by the studio. A variety of
seats and benches were used, all placed in front of a backdrop of a
stately garden with steps.