Photo from the Edinburgh Corporation Transport Department Collection

Exhibition Hall

Annandale Street

Now Lothian Buses'

Central Bus Garage

1920s

Photo

1.

Exhibition Hall, Annandale Street, Edinburgh

Designed to hold large industrial exhibitions in 1922 and converted in to a bus garage in 1926.

Exihibition Hall at Annandale Street in the 1920s  -  Later to become Central Bus Depot

  Photo from the Edinburgh Corporation Transport Collection reproduced with acknowledgement to Lothian Buses

and taken from a print from the original glass plate made by John Dickson, Royston, Edinburgh

Photo

2.

Central Bus Depot, Annandale Street

The same building as above, but with the entrances replaced by large doors to accommodate buses

Annandale Street, Centarl Bus Depot  -  Photo possibly taken around the 1920s or 1930s

  Photo from the Edinburgh Corporation Transport Collection reproduced with acknowledgement to Lothian Buses

and taken from a print from the original glass plate made by John Dickson, Royston, Edinburgh, February 27, 2012

 

Enlarge these photos

    Exihibition Hall at Annandale Street in the 1920s  -  Later to become Central Bus Depot             Annandale Street, Centarl Bus Depot  -  Photo possibly taken around the 1920s or 1930s

 

Edinburgh Transport

Edinburgh

 

__________________