EPS Survey Section Photograph

Greyfriars

Churchyard and Lodge

Greyfriars Churchyard and Lodge

Looking NW through the mist towards the steeple of Highland Tolbooth  St John's Church (now 'The Hub')

1912

EPS Survey Section photograph - Candlemaker Row and George IV Bridge  -  by JR Hamilton, 1913

  Reproduced with acknowledgement to the Royal Commission on Ancient & Historical Monuments of Scotland (RCAHMS)
Canmore ID 52398, Photo DP041544,  EPS Survey Section Album Ref 5/1: 
JC Mckechnie

 

Edinburgh Photographic Society

EPS Survey Section Photos

EPS Survey Section

EPS History

 

__________________