EPS Survey Section Photograph

Gifford Park

Gifford Park

South side, looking east

Also showing part of Buccleuch Street

1912

EPS Survey Section photograph - Candlemaker Row and George IV Bridge  -  by JR Hamilton, 1913

  Reproduced with acknowledgement to the Royal Commission on Ancient & Historical Monuments of Scotland (RCAHMS)
Canmore ID 123768, Photo DP061560, EPS Survey Section Album Ref 42/2: 
JC Mckechnie

 

Gifford Park

South side of the Street

Gifford Park is a short street at the eastern end of The Meadows.  It links Buccleuch Street to Clerk Street.

The view above is of the south side of the street, looking east.

North side of the Street

Here is a view of the north side of the street, looking east.  This photo was also taken by JC Mckechnie in 1912.

    EPS Survey Section photograph - Gifford Park  -  JC Mckechnie, 1912

 

Edinburgh Photographic Society

EPS Survey Section Photos

EPS Survey Section

EPS History

 

__________________