EPS Survey Section Photograph

Summerhall

Southside

Summerhall

1911

Houses at Summerhall, near the SE corner of The Meadows.  This site was subsequently  occupied from 1916 to 2011

by the Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies.  Since 2011, it has become Summerhall a multi-arts complex
 and one of the venues for Edinburgh Festival Fringe.

EPS Survey Section photograph - Summerhal, Southside  -  AH Baird, 1911

  Reproduced with acknowledgement to the Royal Commission on Ancient & Historical Monuments of Scotland (RCAHMS)
Canmore ID 74050, Photo SC1140088:  Photographer
AH Baird

 

Edinburgh Photographic Society

EPS Survey Section Photos

EPS Survey Section

EPS History

 

__________________