was a shop at 36+38 Potterrow. It was owned in 1915 by the
Trustees of the late Hugh Paterson, per Miss Mary S Paterson, 38
Henderson Row, per Charles White & Son 9 Nicolson Square.
Charles White &
Son are property factors who still operate from a shop in
The shop was
run as a Grocers. It is shown on the Valuation Roll as being
occupied by Valentine Byrne, but of course, the name of the shop may
have been different in 1958."
Stuart Lyon, Blackford, Edinburgh:
July 10, 2012 (2 emails)