The Caledonian Hotel is situated at the West End of
Princes Street, at its junction with Lothian Road. In
- the road on the left is Lothian Road, leading to
the south towards Tollcross.
- the road on the right is Rutland Street, leading
to the south-west to Rutland Square.
The Caledonian Hotel opened in December 1903. The
postcard above was posted on 10 February 1905.