This view looks across the
cobbles at the top of Dean Park Crescent then across an unusually quiet
Queensferry Road towards Buckingham Terrace.
Buckingham Terrace is in the
upper right corner of this photo. The terrace is on the south side
of Queensferry Road. It was begun in 1860.
The church tower, just visible
through the trees (upper centre) is beside the NW corner of
Telford's bridge taking Queensferry Road over the Water of Leith.