Caroline Park Grove

Houses awaiting Demolition

Looking west along Caroline Park Grove    -    July 2006

Caroline Park Grove

  peter.stubbs@edinphoto.org.uk                                                                                          Photograph taken July 4, 2006 at 1.36pm

 

Enlarge this picture

      Caroline Park Grove

 

Caroline Park Grove

This view looks to the west along Caroline Park Grove.  The houses are empty and are soon to be demolished.

A street to the left, also part of Caroline Park Grove, (just out of the picture) leads south, and after a few yards joins the main road,  West Granton Road.  It can be seen on the 1955 map below, leading into the area labelled 'Ministry lf Labour Training Centre'.

Please click on the map below to enlarge it:

Edinburgh and Leith map, 1955  -  Edinburgh Waterfront

 

Waterfront

Pilton

 Around Edinburgh

 

 

__________________