Caroline Park Grove

Houses awaiting Demolition

Looking NE from West Granton Road    -    July 2006

Caroline Park Grove

  peter.stubbs@edinphoto.org.uk                                                                                          Photograph taken July 4, 2006 at 1.45pm

 

Enlarge this picture

      Caroline Park Grove

 

Caroline Park Grove

This view looks to the NE from West Granton Road.  The grass in the foreground separates the houses in Caroline Park Grove from the main road, West Granton Road.

This photo was taken from the end of the small street (also named Caroline Park Grove) leading into the houses.  It can be seen on the 1955 map below, leading into the area then labelled  'Ministry lf Labour Training Centre'.

Please click on the map below to enlarge it:

Edinburgh and Leith map, 1955  -  Edinburgh Waterfront

 

Waterfront

Pilton

 Around Edinburgh

 

 

__________________