Royal Botanic Garden, Edinburgh

Palm House

Palm House  -  Built 1834

Photo taken 1854

Photo taken in 1854 of the 1834 Palm House at Royal Botanic Garden, Inverleith

 Reproduced with acknowledgement to Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh.

For permission to reproduce, please contact Library@rbge.ac.uk

 

Palm Houses

This photograph is one of the illustrations in the book,  'The Royal Botanic Garden, Edinburgh, 1690-1990' (Publ. HMSO)

They appear to be in far better condition in the later photo:

Royal Botanic Garden, Inverleith  -  Palm House, opened 1858

 

Royal Botanic Garden
Pictures

Royal Botanic Garden
 
History

Around Edinburgh

  

 

__________________