The Wee School

Morningside

The Wee School, Morningside

The Wee School, Morningside  -  Postcard

  Copyright: For permission to reproduce, please contact peter.stubbs@edinphoto.org.uk

 

The Wee School

Morningside

This postcard has no manufacturer's name and has not been posted.  There is just a brief message on the back of the card.  It reads:  "Father's first school".

This building was Morningside's Old Schoolhouse.  It opened in 1823 and closed c.1900   [South Edinburgh in Pictures:  Charles J Smith]

 

 

__________________