1948 Edinburgh Corporation Bus
on the Free Internal Service
To the left of the telephone box, former Edinburgh Corporation
single- decker, No 739, a 1948 Guy Arab, is operating on
the Free Internal Service around the Lathalmond site.
To the right of the telephone box, three 'MacBraynes'
coaches in heir distinctive livery, once a common sight around
the Scottish Highlands.