Broughton Village - 1852
from a drawing by James W Simson
Broughton Burn - 1850
Home of Archibald Stewart, Lord Provost of Edinburgh, 1745
Broughton Hall was on the south side of Claremont Street, opposite Claremont Crescent
Houses owned by the Touris Family of Inverleith
1. Bonnington House 2.
Stewartfield 3. Redbraes 4.
Edinburgh from Warriston Cemetery
Broughton is in the middle distance on the left-hand side of this engraving