Engraving from Old & New Edinburgh - published 1890

Leith Walk

Halfway House

Leith Walk  -  Halfway House

Engraving from 'Old & New Edinburgh'  -  Leith Walk

  For permission to reproduce, please contact peter.stubbs@edinphoto.org.uk

    

Leith Walk  -  Halfway House

Halfway House is half way down Leith Walk at Pilrig.   When Leith and Edinburgh were separate boroughs, this was the boundary between the two.

 

 

 

__________________