looks to the NW, at the corner of Fountainbridge and Grove Street.
Grove Street is the street where the red van is parked.
door in this photo, with the window above it supported with a wooden
framework is No 90 Grove Street
was where St Cuthbert's horses were stabled until the horse-drawn
milk deliveries ended in the 1980s
It was also
at the other end of the street,
1 and 3 Grove Street, that John Center, professional photographer and
bagpipe maker, was based from 1873 until 1880, and again from 1889 to 1895.