This upper picture of Logie Green Road was, perhaps, taken around 1920.
The almost empty street with the small gas lamp posts looks eerie.
The lower view shows the same buildings on the western side of Logie
Green Road, and in the distance on Broughton Road, but Logie Green Road
now has parked cars and a traffic-calming hump!
UPPER PICTURE: Reproduced with
acknowledgement to Phil Wilson, formerly of Edinburgh, now living in
whose grand-parents lived in Logie Green Road until the mid-1920s