Mullins was based at the Photographic Institution, 19 Princes Street in
1843. This address was a daguerreotype studio used by Messrs
& Miles in 1842-43.
is not clear whether or not Mr Mullins operated a studio from this
address, but the advert below shows that specimens of views and
portraits could be viewed at this address and that he offered a course
of photographic lessons for £5 5s.
The Scotsman 4 November 1843 Page 1
(Unfortunately, a small portion has been lost from the
right-hand side of this advert.)
For permission to reproduce,
please contact Peter Stubbs