Lifting Yachts from Granton Harbour

Granton Harbour

Slipway at Royal Forth Yacht Club's boat yard on Middle Pier. This was used by the Granton-Burntisland rail ferry from 1849.

LEFT: Anchor apartments and Royal Forth Yacht Club's clubhouse (the low building behind the yacht).  RIGHT: The club's workshops/storage huts.

Granton Harbour - October 27, 2007  -  The day that boats were lifted out of the harbour for the winter

 Copyright: peter.stubbs@edinphoto.org.uk                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Photograph taken October 27, 2007

 

View smaller picture

    Granton Harbour - October 27, 2007  -  The day that boats were lifted out of the harbour for the winter

 

Granton

Granton Middle Pier

 

__________________