Leith Walk Primary School

on the corner of Brunswick Road and West Montgomery Place

Leith Walk Primary School

The northern frontage, facing onto Brunswick Road.  The school was built in 1875.  It was enlarged in 1894 and again in 1903

The Norwegian Seaman's Church, 25 North Junction Street, Leith  -  now home of the Leith School of Art

  peter.stubbs@edinphoto.org.uk                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Photograph taken:   April 30, 2006;  7.29pm

View smaller photo

and read about this photo

    The Norwegian Seaman's Church, 25 North Junction Street, Leith  -  now home of the Leith School of Art

 

Leith Walk Primary School

Edinburgh Schools

Around Edinburgh

 

__________________