Quayside Mills in Quayside Street, North Leith, lie beside the
north bank of the Water of Leith, have recently been refurbished.
The mills incorporate parts
of the old St Ninian's or North Leith Church and Manse.
The chantry chapel founded around 1493 was virtually rebuilt in
1595 and again in 1736. In 1825, it became a granary
Historical details above are taken from The Buildings
of Edinburgh [John Gifford et al.]