Engraving from Old & New Edinburgh - published 1890

Dean Village

Dean Village

Engracing from 'Old & New Edinburgh'  -  Dean Village

  For permission to reproduce, please contact peter.stubbs@edinphoto.org.uk

    

Dean Village

Dean Village (or 'The Water of Leith Village' as it was described in Old & New Edinburgh) is situated about a half a mile from the West End of Princes Street, in the valley, immediately to the west of Dean Bridge.

Dean Bridge

   Engraving from 'Old & New Edinburgh'  -  The Dean Bridge and Randolph Cliff

 

 

 

__________________