photograph looks towards the shop on the corner of:
Dumbiedykes Road (which leads north to the left in this picture) and
- Heriot Mount (out of the picture to the right).
The large photograph above was one of several dozen taken in 1959 by Adam H
Malcolm in the Dumbiedykes area of Edinburgh. These photographs were
taken shortly before the houses were demolished. Adam H Malcolm donated these photographs to the Edinburgh City
Libraries in the 1960s and they can now be found in the Library's
Edinburgh Room Collection.