St Leonard's

 Parish Church

This church was built in 1880 for the congregation of Newington.

It became "The Church of Christ" from 1932.

The Congregation was dissolved in 1976.

It is now
"The Catholic Church
of St Margaret & St Leonard"

in 2009.

At the southern end of St Leonard Street  -  2009

The former St Leonard's Parish Church

  peter.stubbs@edinphoto.org.uk                                                                                                            Photo taken May 25, 2009

 

View smaller photo

and read about this photo

    The former St Leonard's Parish Church

 

St Leonard's Parish Church Recollections

St Leonard's Parish Church
Photos

   

 

__________________