Engraving from Old & New Edinburgh - published 1890

Register House

At the East End of Princes Street at the junction with North Bridge, with Wellington's statue

Engravings  -  Edinburgh New Town  -   Register House at the East End of Princes Street

  For permission to reproduce, please contact peter.stubbs@edinphoto.org.uk

 

Register House

This engraving of Register House is from a photograph by GW Wilson & Co., Aberdeen.

Register House is at the East End of Princes Street, directly opposite North Bridge, and almost opposite the General Post Office.

 

 

__________________