Here is a view
of the corner of Ferry Road (leading to the right) and Junction Bridge,
part of Great Junction Street, Leith (leading out of the picture at the
It was on this
corner that John McKean has his studio from 1882 until 1900.
He and several other photographers had studios at 15 Ferry Road, just
out of this picture to the right in the early 20th century.