Newhaven

1917

There have been many changes since the map of 1870.

-  The western breakwater of the harbour has been built. 

-  There are more houses and more railway tracks.

-  Newhaven Links has vanished.

-  Trinity School has been built.

 

Map by James Bartholemew published in the Post Office Directory 1917-18

Newhaven Map  -  1917

earlier map         later map        zoom-in          zoom-out

    For permission to reproduce, please contact peter.stubbs@edinphoto.org.uk

 

 

 

 
 

__________________