Cable Car No 226
1903: Built as a cable car
for Edinburgh by Dick Kerr Company of Preston.
1923: Rebuilt as an electric
car in 1923.
1938: Withdrawn and sold by
City of Edinburgh Transport Department.
1987: Rescued for
preservation by Lothian Regional Transport from a field in
the Scottish Borders where it had been used as a holiday home.