In the late 1860s, he worked under his own name, which he appears to have
photographic business was based at 130 Princes Street until 1867, then at 26
Clyde Street for two years.
Clyde Street was the address of:
McGlashan & Wilding - probably not photographers (1855-56)
[home address] (1856-70).
He then moved to 27 St James Square
home to the steel and copperplate printing business, McGlashon & Smith
Scottish National Portrait Gallery has a collection of McGlashon’s Scottish