Forsyth Adam was one of the Founding Members of the Photographic Society
of Scotland in 1856.
nine waxed paper prints of views of England and Wales in the
PSS 3rd Exhibition in
1858. The titles of the prints were:
- Raglan Castle, from the Moat
- Tintern Abbey, Monmouthshire
- Brunel's Suspension Bridge over the
- Saltash, Cornwall, with Brunel's
- House in Berrynarbor, North Devon
- New Abbey - Interior of the Nave
- Lincluden Abbey - South Window of
- Raglan Castle, Monmouthshire
became the Society's Hon Secretary for the years 1860-61 and 1861-62.