British Journal of Photography visited Yerbury’s studio in 1892 and reported:
premises at 3 Hanover Street were small, consisting of two flats - a studio and
workroom above, and a showroom and business room below.
The business, under the supervision of Mr and Mrs Yerbury produced
portrait and group work, opalines - fishwife photographs and other popular
subjects - which were sold as souvenirs in Edinburgh’s shops.”