exhibition was held from 25 February
until 11 March 1911 at EPS premises, 38 Castle Street, under the
auspices of the Red Cross Society, the proceeds will be applied on
behalf of the work of the Edinburgh Voluntary Aid Detachments. The
cost of catalogues was 2d.
British Journal of Photography reported:
large entry was forwarded and the goodly quality was